It is good to be thankful for what you have in life and what you have accomplished. But open your eyes to the larger picture. If we are to appreciate the fruits of life, we must first appreciate the tree that bears the fruit: birth itself.
Birth is your beginning. It is a window to the chance of a lifetime, the chance to fulfill your unique mission. So a birthday is a momentous occasion, to be commemorated just as a nation commemorates its birth or as an organization celebrates its founding. Still, it is much more than an occasion to receive gifts. It is a chance to remember the day that a major event occurred, to celebrate and give thanks and to reflect upon how well we are fulfilling our calling.
Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that G‑d invested in you at birth is present once again. It is our duty to be receptive to that force. How do we do so? By committing to a life guided by God's will, and by using the abilities and resources we were born with to perfect ourselves and society, and to make the world a good and sacred home for G‑d.
A birthday is a time to celebrate birth itself, the joy of life. It is also an occasion to rethink your life: How great is the disparity between what I have accomplished and what I can accomplish? Am I spending my time properly or am I involved in things that distract me from my higher calling? How can I strengthen the thread that connects my outer life and my inner life?
A birthday can also teach us the concept of rebirth. To recall our birth is to recall a new beginning. No matter how things went yesterday, or last year, we always have the capacity to try again. Your birthday is a refresher, a chance for regeneration-- not just materially, but spiritually.
On your birthday, gather with family and friends and study something meaningful together.
There is no better way to celebrate a birthday than to commit a special act of goodness. It is easy enough to say you are thankful; it is far better to show it by doing a kind deed, something that you did not do yesterday. Not because someone is forcing you. Not because someone suggests it. But simply because your inner goodness, your soul, wants to express its thanks for being born and alive.
Such an act of kindness gives God great pleasure, because He sees that the child in whom He invested, the particular child he wanted to be born on a particular day, is living up to its potential. And nothing, of course, gives a parent greater joy. This is the true experience of birth, the true beginning of a life of meaning.
WAY'S TO HAVE DAILY CELEBRATION OF LIFE
1. Fill your home with flowers, love, and music . We don’t always need a specific reason or date to party. Life's a party and the fact that we have so much to live for, appreciate and share is reason enough!
2. Spoil yourself. It doesn’t have to be something luxurious and expensive. But small treats and reinforcements for acknowledging how far you have come, how strong you are and how special you are is something we can do every day. Even allocating a few minutes of "me" time is a treasured treat for most of us.
3. Blessings and gratitude. We don’t need to let the people we love know it only once a year. We can make sure that the people who mean the most to us, always know they are valued, appreciated and needed. Not only when we thoughtfully create a birthday card filled with wishes, blessings and thanks - but every day, expressing how lucky we feel to have them in our world.
4. Dance. Moving your body is something we do every anyway so why not do it with style, passion and enthusiasm. The same way we feel free and full of energy on the dance floor, that’s how we can live every day. Play your favorite song and dance like no one's watching you. Enjoy what you do and have fun!
5. Superpowers. On our birthday we feel special, purposeful, filled with hope and possibility - we are powerful. We forget that we have superpowers that are with us always and it is our choice whether we use them or not to do so much good in this world.
So let's celebrate everything we are and everything we have with mind, body and soul!
We can't regenerate time and we do not know how many birth dates we will get to mark off on our calendars. But we can absolutely celebrate our days right now, and not wait for that once a year because there's no time like the present!
GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR THIS DAY, A BIG THANKS TO MY LATE DAD FOR RAISING ME UP TO WHO I AM TODAY, WARM LOVE TO MY MOM, SISTERS. BROTHER, FRIENDS, RELATIVES, FANS AND WELL WISHERS !!! LOVE YOU ALL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Although belated but we appreciate you audu thank you for always being loyal to our brand.